sábado, 23 de agosto de 2014

John Carmack's Son's 1st Game, "Angry Face"

It Sounds like Ryan Carmack is a Silicon Chip Off the Old Block, as John Carmack Tweets that, we Can Now Play "Angry Face", a Game Designed by his 9 Year-Old Son.

https://twitter.com/ID_AA_Carmack/status/501422380015960064




Word is:


"My name is Ryan and I'm 9 years old. I enjoy video games a lot so I made one. I feel nervous about my game… it's rather simple. It's called Angry Face ! This is my version of Pong. I wrote the game but my 4 year old brother helped me with sound and testing. He really likes the game. This is the very first game that I've created and I want to make more in the future. I hope I get a good response and that everyone likes it. My grandma wanted a slower version of the game so I added a grandma mode and a pro mode for people who want it faster. Also, my game can only be played on a PC, Mac or laptop. It doesn't play on smart phones or tablets."




Info Source:

http://www.1k3c.com



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário