segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2014

Jade Raymond is Leaving UbiSoft

Ubisoft Toronto Announces Jade Raymond is Departing this Studio she's Managed since its Formation as she is Leaving UbiSoft after a 10 Year Stint. They Make this Sound Amicable and Mutual with the Oddly Formed Statement that, "the company and Jade Raymond have agreed to pursue future opportunities separately". The Managing Director Post will be Handed over to Alexandre Parizeau, Another Founding Member of UbiSoft Toronto.




Here's a Bit on Raymond's Accomplishments and her Parting Statement:


"During her tenure at UbiSoft, Raymond was producer on the first Assassin's Creed® (2004-2007) and served as executive producer on Assassin's Creed® II (2008-2009), Watch_Dogs® (2008-2009) and Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell® Blacklist (2010-2013). She also opened the UbiSoft Toronto studio and served as its managing director since 2009, a role she will turn over to Parizeau starting October 29. 

"I've spent 10 extraordinary years at UbiSoft and I am proud to have been part of many of the best teams in the industry making truly remarkable games”, said Raymond. “This is one of the hardest decisions of my career but, the Toronto studio is strong and on a solid path. I’m confident that now is a good time for me to transition leadership of the studio to Alex and to pursue my other ambitions and new opportunities. Stay tuned for more on what’s next for me but for now, I'd like to thank UbiSoft for its partnership through the years and I wish them the very best in all their next endeavors.""




Info Source:

http://toronto.ubisoft.com/en/ubisoft-our-news/ubisoft-toronto-founder-jade-raymond-departs-to-pursue-new-opportunities



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário