sábado, 20 de setembro de 2014

"Wasteland 2" Release and Launch Trailer




The Kickstarter Page for "Wasteland 2" has Word that inXile Entertainment's RPG Sequel is Now Available. Here's the Launch Trailer and here's the Announcement from Lead Designer, Brian Fargo:


"I can hardly believe that it has been two and half years since I stood out in the Mojave Desert and started the filming of my Kickstarter campaign. All the while knowing it was the last and only hope for a Wasteland 2. I’m very proud that we have delivered on our promise of the deep and nuanced CRPG that you had all been hoping for. I’m also quite proud of the team at inXile for their hard work and passion to deliver something special.

It was the highlight of my career when you stepped up to support the development of this game. Having your trust meant everything and there was no way we were going to let you down. I am really looking forward to seeing all of your comments and the unique experiences you’ll have. So much of the detail is not obvious at first as you will carve a natural path through the world, there are so many numerous ways to handle situations.

If you ever think you are stuck, there are probably 2-4 more ways to handle it. In fact, we’ve re-visited the concept of where and how a game can end so some of you will find vastly different endings that don’t all take place at the same point in the story. The power of a great RPG to me is that the memory of the time I spent playing stays with me long after I finished the game. I hope this has the same lasting effect like the classics have done prior. If you are loving the game, feel free to shout it to the rooftops. We just want to keep making RPGs for decades to come and your support in every way helps make that a reality for us. If you reading this that means the game has gone live ! Jump in and experience the world of Wasteland !"




Info Sources:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2/posts/990570

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn0B8fVfWFI


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário