segunda-feira, 24 de novembro de 2014

StarCraft 2 Player Kicked Out from Tournament, After Rape Comment

Professional StarCraft 2 Player, Mihaylo Hayda, has been Kicked Out from a Qualifying Match following Tweets Stating he will "Rape" his Female Opponent during their Match, Kotaku Reports. Hayda Took to his Personal Twitter Account on Friday, allegedly in the Middle of the Qualifying Match for the Fragbite Masters Season Three Tournament, Writing "Going to rape some girl soon #fragbitemasters". His Opponent, Madeleine Leander, has since Gone on to Call Hayda's Statements "Scary". "I was invited to play in the tournament Fragbite Masters", she Wrote in a Post on eSport. "My first reaction was 'but I'm not good enough'. It was however not the first time an underdog was invited to a tournament. It would be stupid to say no, I thought. I saw it as chance and said yes. A few minutes into the first map the game was paused. I had no idea why but, it was because of the tweet. The game went on and I lost 0-2. When the match was over I saw this. A tweet with the text 'Going to rape some girl soon #fragbitemasters' written by my opponent. I don't even know what to say. I was very surprised to say the least. This coming from a pro player is scary. The organizers did what they could. They asked Kas to apologize and talked about it after." Hayda has since been Disqualified for the Remainder of the Tournament. The Pro-Player Offered a Public Apology Online, Writing on Twitter that, he was "Sorry to everyone, sometimes i really doing stupid tweets, hate myself for that :( sorry".




Info Sources:

http://esport.aftonbladet.se/team/maddelisk/enggoing-rape-girl-soon-fragbitemasters

http://deadspin.com/starcraft-player-says-hell-rape-opponent-is-booted-f-1662346891/+Fahey

https://twitter.com/FeedMeSC2/status/535851812872790016



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário