quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2014

"Rise of the Tomb Raider" XBox-clusivity "Has a Duration"

Following Up on the News that, "Rise of the Tomb Raider" will Come Exclusively to XBox, EuroGamer has Confirmed with Microsoft's Phil Harrison that, this is in Fact a Timed-Exclusive which "has a duration", Meaning it Could Eventually Come to Other Platforms. When this Could Happen is Unclear, though, as the Duration of the Deal is Not Specified. "Yes, the deal has a duration. I didn't buy it. I don't own the franchise", Explains Harrison, Who Doesn't Bit When Asked How Long the Deal is for. "No", he Says. "It's not because I'm trying to be a headfake on anybody. It's a deal between us and the partner. People ask me how much did we pay. There are certain things I'm just not going to talk about because it's a business deal between us and them. Obviously the deal does have a duration. I didn't buy the IP in perpetuity."




Info Source:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-13-microsoft-confirms-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-xbox-exclusivity-deal-has-a-duration



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário